Our Client - Finance Institution provider. Be part of a significant change - this is a golden opportunity to apply design to products and services that have a meaningful, long-lasting impact. Design future - you'll play an important role in shaping the culture, community, and practice of design. Work with a talented cross-functional team sourced from inside and outside
As a Senior UX/UI Designer you will contribute to the achievement of the business objectives by providing design practices through a Human Centered Design (HCD) approach; to meet current and future experiences for customers. This will include iterative and lean design methods to ensure that the defined experience meets customers and business needs, and User Interfaces deliver a high degree of value.
Supporting the Design Director and Associate Director of UI/UX Design, this role is responsible for the user experience, user interface and design of applications for customers.
The responsibilities of the role include significant stakeholder management with the broader Customer Partnership team, Technology, and business implementation functions to ensure there is shared accountability and ownership over final deliverables and results.
- Extensive experience in UX and UI as core design specialisation (5+ years) having experience leading design work.
- Experience planning and implementing design-led work from end-to-end
- Skilled problem solver with strong UX/UI technical skills (including, Information Architecture, User experience (journey) mapping, user/process flows, Ideation techniques and concepting, Prototyping and interaction modelling. Mobile and desktop design experience).
- Highly skilled in HCD, lean and agile design methods.
- Designed artefacts to communicate customer experience (journey maps, concept boards, flows, prototypes etc.)
- Use of UX and UI design tools for efficient design workflow and handover for development teams (e.g. a design UI kit management, figma, miro etc).
This is Contract opportunity with Open Daily Rate. It's 6 months with extensions or potential perm depends on preferences of the candidate.
Sales Recruitment Consultant
+61 0431 624 400
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856