Leading Government client is looking for a Senior Test Analyst /Test Lead at Eveleigh for a 12 months contract + possible extension.APPLY NOW!
We need a Senior Test Analyst / Test Lead for executing all QA solution & functional testing and supporting non-functional testing for the project. The project delivery is in two phases. Phase 1 to go live by November 2022 and Phase 2 to go-live by June 2023. Each phase delivery is in multiple releases. Key Responsibilities
- Develop detailed test artefacts from systems design and business requirements and ensuring that stakeholders understand and accept testing strategies.
- Provide formal, informal and impromptu reports to relevant DoE Managers (PM / QA).
- Execute and manage all solution, functional and regression testing, and support non functional testing.
- Organise non-functional testing requirements ensuring highest standards of the project is maintained.
- Being part of the Agile delivery model, actively participating and contributing to ensure deliveries are met in timely manner.
- Identification of risks and proposed mitigations from testing perspective and ensuring risks are communicated to the project manager and test manager in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi task - work on multiple releases simultaneously without impacting each release deliveries.
- Create, manage and execute test scripts in accordance with department/team protocols as stipulated by test manager and project manager, and relevant defects.
- Actively collaborate with project manager, UI designers, developers, vendor resources and business stakeholders in an Agile environment to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness. Essential Skills
- Minimum five (5) years' experience in end to end testing including functional and technical at enterprise level.
- Extensive experience in testing of web applications.
- Experience in large and complex organisations, preferably in government sector.
- Experience with search engines, content management systems and/or implementation of solutions with multiple integration points and complex end user landscapes.
- Experience in working with various tools for test management and automation namely QC ALM and UFT.
- Experience in working in an agile environment with agile tools.
- Experience and ability to develop and deliver applications testing services within agreed time and quality expectations.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, clear communication, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Experience in testing API's using Postman or another relevant tool.
- Desirable experience in keyword driven automated testing.
- Experience in liaising with project managers, business analysts, solution architects, solution designers, UX developers, and backend developers.
- Experience in use of Jira, Confluence and Microsoft Teams.
- Understanding of various software development languages, use of APIs, software development principles.
- Capability to prioritise and move between work tasks both proactively and responsively.
If this sounds like you,APPLY NOW!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856