Our client has a position available for a Senior Technical Business Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis. The role is based in the Operational Insights team which services all 5 streams of the organisation. The Senior Technical Business Analyst will join a team of 6 highly skilled Business Analysts within a larger team that contribute to project delivery. The team and company culture is very solution focused; valuing continuous improvement and transparency.
- Provide insights and reporting services to the business units with a focus on profit improvement.
- Analyse process and deliver process improvement.
- Work closely with stakeholders, delivery leads, product managers and product owners to deliver outcomes, taking ownership from end to end.
- Proactive with creative problem solving skills, able to work comfortably in the abstract with an agile approach.
- Skilled with SQL queries, manipulations and extraction.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Exceptional communication and people skills.
If this sound like you please apply now and if you have any questions please reach out to Grace at Experis on the details below.
+61 423 408 665
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856