Our client is actively seeking a Senior Technical Business Analyst to join their Asset Maintenance Planning Projects team.
- Up to $850 per day + Super
- Long-term contract
- Work for a high-profile client
This is an exciting long-term contract role for a Senior Technical BA with extensive experience working in the infrastructure space who understands applications and how they integrate and are developed.
- Collaborate with stakeholders - inform, advise and influence with data & intelligence
- Build out strategies within infrastructure and integration projects
- Collect, collate, and analyse diverse range of data
- Lead the Junior BA's within the team.
Essential Skills and Experience required
It's essential you have proven experience in a similar role with the following proven skills:
- Technical BA in Infrastructure or Integration Projects - Extensive experience essential.
- BA in Application Development & Business Process Re-engineering
- Project Management experience
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- IT Process Re-engineering Experience
To be successful in this role you must be a fantastic communicator to effectively collaborate with key stakeholders and lead the junior BA's.
If you meet and exceed the above criteria and are looking for a new challenge APPLY NOW