The Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for the design, maintenance, and enhancement of the AWS infrastructure, and assists in the day-to-day operations, ensuring service availability and adherence to agreed service targets. The role works closely with other teams to manage, administer, and continuously improve the AWS infrastructure fleet.
- Contribute to the strategic planning and implementation of the ICT infrastructure management by designing, building, maintaining, and optimizing an enterprise-scale multi-account AWS infrastructure
- Administer the day-to-day operations of the AWS fleet and provide advanced technical and consultative support during incidents and critical events impacting the AWS infrastructure and related services
- Lead the automation of deployment, maintenance, and operational tasks inside AWS using either out-of-the-box or custom solutions
- Collaborate with other team members, Technology Services teams, and external consultants to provide unique solutions that leverage on groundbreaking technologies and multiple AWS services
- Deliver outcomes in an Agile environment and contribute to the process of improving the way the team works.
- Create and maintain tutorials, how-to articles, and non-technical documentation required to support operations and business continuity
- Drive continuous improvement by recommending technical solutions and/or processes that support the pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Demonstrated substantial experience as an AWS Systems Engineer, DevSecOps engineer or a similar role.
- Demonstrated experience in managing AWS Organizations and AWS IAM in an enterprise-scale AWS environment with multiple accounts.
- Demonstrated experience in managing AWS Security, Identity, & Compliance services (IAM, Organizations, Security Hub, GuardDuty, Inspector, Config, CloudTrail, KMS)
- Demonstrated experience in managing AWS Networking and Content Delivery services (VPC, Transit Gateway, Direct Connect, Route53, CloudFront, Network Firewall, WAF)
- Demonstrated high level conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and the ability to learn quickly and develop innovative solutions to difficult and complex problems.
- Experience in producing highly technical documentation and writing policies and procedures
Interested?? Please hit APPLY NOW Button or you can also call on 0451 711 556 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856