We are looking for multiple System Architects / Developers for a large global Software house for roles based in Canberra.
The successful candidates will have:
- 5 + years experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise level business solutions and applications
- 4+ years in driving technical leadership in enterprise level business solutions and applications
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies or other Project Management Methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
- Knowledge and exposure to Design Patterns
- Knowledge or Exposure to a variety of technologies such as:
- Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL
- Integration, API and SOAP/REST
- Experiencing in deploying applications to Cloud Technologies
- Hands on implementation of BPM or CRM applications/platforms
- Mobile apps and Mobile app development
- Security principles
- The ability to travel nationwide to client sites
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar experience.
Ideally you will have security clearance however you MUST be an Australian Citizen and have excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
In return they can offer you a highly competitive remuneration package and bonus scheme along with added benefits such as training on their products, flexibility to WFH, private health insurance and gym membership as well as a generous scheme to contribute to your home office set up amongst other rewards.
This is a highly reputable Global company so if you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more please apply now!
+61 2 6213 5922
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856