We are looking for a Senior Systems Analyst for our federal government client. It is a one year long contract opportunity with six months extension.
You will be working on:
- Analyze existing systems, applications, and functions to ensure strategic Digital Health solution objectives are met.
- Analyze business processes; identify alternative solutions, assesses feasibility, and recommend new approaches.
- Gather requirements using a range of sources such as interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis, and user journeys.
- Conduct analysis of business needs across a complex portfolio of initiatives in a diverse and geographically spread environment to ensure requirements are fully and accurately captured.
- Take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective
- business processes through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organizational change.
- Identify, develop, and implement business improvement opportunities on proposed and completed
- projects to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Apply industry standard and Agency approved frameworks and methodologies to drive increased maturity in internal processes in the areas of Business Analysis, Business Process Management, and solution delivery
- Prepare business cases to define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
- Ability to identify and document solution risks, mitigation, and risk treatment in line with defined framework
- Prepare briefing papers and present at governance forums to elicit direction and decisions
- Interpret and translate analysis results into insightful, clear, and succinct technical specifications, business requirement and functional requirements documentation for solution development
- Work closely with Agency assurance groups, delivery vendors and cross-government agencies to manage dependencies and ensure solution meets assurance, quality standards and benefits outcomes
- Manage feedback loops with stakeholders to elicit contributions and document aligned design solutions
- Managing deliverables in hybrid methodology environment working in agile and waterfall methodologies
- Proactively own the solution and act as a single point of contact to deliver assigned project through the full delivery cycle
- Facilitating open communication and discussion between stakeholders, using feedback to assess and promote understanding of the need for future changes in services, products, and systems.
- Adhering to the Agency Values and Code of Conduct, and other duties as directed. Follow all Agency policies, procedures and instructions and take reasonable care for your own health, safety, and wellbeing in the workplace.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6200 3410
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856