- Initial 6 months contract with view to further extend
- An Agile team like no other on technologically exciting projects!
- Enjoy a work life balance with flexible working arrangements on offer
Our client is a true leader in their field and embarking on exciting transformation programs.
They have one of the most valued and highly collaborative Agile environments around. Working on various leading-edge projects, they are also known to be one of the most high performing cultures in IT today.
We have various roles of .Net Developers across various levels.
To be considered we are seeking the following:
- A solid background in full-stack application development and experienced in driving development from specification through to production.
- Proven focus on .Net framework 4+, C#, SQL Server, Entity Framework, REST and Dependency Injection.
- Additional abilities with the following highly beneficial: .Net Core, BDD framework, JS, Docker, Powershell & Puppet
- Proven experience with Cloud platforms: GCP / AWS / Azure
- Previous experience in building and integrating microservices would be highly desirable
- Strong experience in working in Agile orientated teams and environments.
- You bring an ability to truly understand business problems, break them down into manageable solution definition and utilise your systematic approach to development and testing.
- Previous experience working within the banking or payments industries highly desirable.
- Strong collaboration capabilities - working with other development teams in the area of reusable code, etc; as well as working with various players in an Agile team.
- Proactive in working with QA/Testers/Product owners/Support people to resolve issues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
In addition you will be a strong team player and bring a love for quality code and quality delivery.
To be considered, please send through your updated CV.
Please note: With respect, due to the amount of applicants, only those shortlisted can be contacted.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856