Experis Adelaide is currently looking for 4 x Software Engineers, highly skilled in front end and back end development to join a locally based global Defence prime based out of Technology Park in Mawson Lakes.
The successful Software Engineers will be part of special team involved in building web-based simulation environments to replicate future combat management systems and threat response environments.
The successful Engineers will join engineering experts as the key drivers for delivering chosen solutions to the Commonwealth of Australia. Working with Technical Leads, Senior Engineers and Architects the selected Engineers will play a key part in identifying, developing, and applying cutting edge new concepts, technologies, and techniques in an Agile DevSecOps software environment to build simulated solutions.
Due to the nature of the work Australian citizenship is mandatory and Applicants are required to currently hold or be eligible to obtain NV1 Australian Defence Security Clearances.
- Understanding and experience working in Agile Software Environment with CI/CD DevOps processes.
- Defence Software & Systems engineering experience
- Ability to evaluate alternative solutions using Model Based Systems Development and Model Based Engineering principles.
- Development of software and GUI to display real- time sensor data.
- Visualisation technologies.
- Knowledge of software containerisation and micro-service technologies.
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
- Design and develop software solutions designed to simulate the connection of a multitude of disparate systems and sensors to one central hub.
- Performing analysis-of-alternatives study to evaluate software approaches.
- Working with a software team to develop prototype solutions.
- Working with Modelling, Simulation and Analysis teams to assess system performance and scalability potential.
- Adhering development practices such as Continuous Delivery & Continuous Integration.
This role is a unique opportunity for existing defence software engineers OR Full stack Java and Web Developers, without prior defence experience to join the growing and exciting Defence Software industry.
Please apply today for a confidential conversation about the role.
Technology & Digital
Senior Recruitment Account Manager
+61 8 8214 6201
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856