Our client is seeking a highly experienced Senior Security Architecture Analyst for an ASAP start
- Sydney based + WFH
- Up to $1200 per day + Super
- Work for a high-profile client
Our high-profile client is seeking a Senior Security Architecture Analyst to maintain and improve security reference architecture to account for current and emerging security capabilities. Your role will include:
- Producing required IT security documentations and reference patterns
- Support Solution architecture to identify security risks and threats
- Work with various internal teams to improve security architecture
- Develop technical and business facing documents to present risks, reduce risks etc.
Essential Skills and Experience required
To be successful in this role you must have extensive experience in a similar role within security architecture for a large organization.
- Experience in implementing security reference architecture frameworks and operating models
- Strong understanding of security industry standards and frameworks ( SABSA, ISO27000 series, NIST and ISMS)
- Broad security knowledge - user rights management, data security protection, app security, network security etc
- Expertise with Cloud technology, practices, policies and controls including AWS and Azure
To be successful in this role you must have strong stakeholder communication and negotiation skills, if you are looking for a new challenge APPLY NOW