We are seeking an experienced and energetic Salesforce Senior Support Engineer to join our fast-paced team.
- Initial 12-month contract with possibility of extension
- Hybrid working environment 3 days in the office - Richmond
- Maintain and configure Service Cloud, Health Cloud, and Digital Experience applications.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform, building end-to-end automated processes using declarative tools.
- Investigate and troubleshoot OmniStudio components, including FlexCards, Omniscripts, data raptors, and integration procedures.
- Perform ongoing system administration, including user management, monitoring application metrics, and ensuring data integrity.
- Deploy changes via the existing DevOps framework.
- Evaluate new Salesforce releases, providing detailed information on changes and functionality requirements.
- Develop and maintain documentation on processes and configuration.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders across various disciplines.
- Work within an Agile delivery methodology.
- Troubleshoot API and integration issues with applications like MuleSoft.
- Develop meaningful event monitoring and alerting.
- Demonstrate experience within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Experience/exposure to Salesforce Industries, including OmniStudio.
- Exposure to OOPs and Apex (Triggers, Controller, Classes) for debugging and managing minor enhancements.
- Hands-on experience with version control, branching, and metadata deployments.
- Certified Salesforce Admin ADM201 or ADM211 & Platform App Builder.
If you are passionate about making a positive impact and possess the required skills and qualifications, we invite you to apply.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856