Seeking an experienced Senior QA Engineer with automation, to join this large and complex program at the initial stages, who has the ability to set up and develop automation frameworks, that will be highly suited to the success of the product build, hence your previous experience in setting up and testing in Automation is a MUST!
Skills required for this role, includes:
- Senior level QA Engineer
- Strong Automation skills, and ability to develop and set up Automation Frameworks a MUST
- PHP a nice to have and another development language a MUST
- Automation using Selenium and/or other tools
- Experience in developing and setting up Automation framework required
- Experience with building automation frameworks
- Experience working autonomously at the requirements gathering stage of the project, to set up the appropriate test framework is a must
- Ability to write and run automation Test Cases
- Solid experience in testing in an Agile environment is mandatory
- Strong development understanding to build the automation framework is required
- Understand how to communicate technical language to business
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
Please apply now for more immediate consideration. We are accepting applications only, via the APPLY NOW link and please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted based on meeting the above listed requirements.
+61 3 9604 4231
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856