Our reputable Government client is hiring a Senior Project Officer/Bid Officer for a contractual role of 12 months with a view to extension. Hybrid work opportunity. Apply Now!
- Develop or procure a 'fit for purpose' Project Estimations Framework and Tools for ICT Projects and utilise this to deliver cost and schedule estimations for ICT initiatives and projects
- Utilise historical project data as well as current ICT market data to continuously improve and mature the capability and accuracy of the Estimations tool and align the inputs and outputs to the requirements and needs of the IDS business
- Work closely with IDS and Client Stakeholders to ensure that their requirements are being met as part of the Service that the Estimations team provides. This includes a close working relationship with the BA Practice, Solution Architects, the PMO and Delivery Teams. Manage stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure stakeholders are engaged throughout the estimation process and deliverables are met
- Provide advice and information to stakeholders on estimation and cost planning and present estimations to support initiatives and projects in line with established plans, timeframes, policy objectives and other initiative and project priorities
- Oversee research and formulate recommendations to support evidence based initiative/project estimations and decision making
- Managing negotiations with diverse stakeholders, within agreed timelines, given their varying expectations, viewpoints and interests
- Achieving multiple estimation and cost planning objectives, given limited resources and tight deadlines, and the need to identify solution interdependencies and balance competing demands and priorities
- Obtain a good understanding of the ICT Network as well as the Hardware and Applications vendors and service providers utilised by the client in order to provide a value added service
If this sounds interesting, submit your CV and our team will reach out to you.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856