Our large Federal Government client is looking for a Senior Project Manager with a Cyber Security focus for an initial 12 month contract.
The successful candidate will be required to work across the entire project lifecycle from inception to closeout, including taking carriage of current in-flight projects. The position will drive and manage:
- Maturity in the department's security operations centre
- Network design and implementation
- The development of enduring operating models and costing for projects across the program.
The successful candidate will have:
- Successful delivery of complex ICT projects with a strong cyber security focus comprising of internals SMEs and external resources, utilising Project Management methodologies and best practices
- Delivery of ICT networking projects in complex environments
- The ability and confidence to work collaboratively as part of a high performing team/organisation, establishing and maintaining effective partnerships with key internal and/or external stakeholders to identify, lead and deliver high quality business outcomes
- The ability to assist in the development and implementation of cost models, operating frameworks to support projects transitioning to business as usual
- A track record of delivering outcomes and meeting organisational and business objectives
- A demonstrated capacity to provide timely, compelling, and concise advice to inform executive members and senior management to support decision making, including high quality project reporting and budget management;
- High level judgement, decision making and advice to deliver effective people management;
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
If you meet the above criteria and hold a NV1 clearance please apply now!
+61 2 6213 5922
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856