Our client is currently on the lookout for a Senior Project Manager, who will be responsible for delivering projects within the application and cloud division. You will work closely with project planning and delivery teams to create and manage detailed project plans to track progress and minimise project risk.
You Must Have:
- Strong and recent experience in application development, cloud migrations and cyber security.
- Experience in delivering complex, transformation projects in information technology, requiring engagement and management of multiple senior stakeholder internally and with external vendors and third parties.
- Specific expertise in the delivery of the required technology project
- Knowledge and experience of application development methodologies and the software, development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to work in both waterfall and agile environments simultaneously.
- Proven ability to make appropriate decisions within the boundaries of the role's delegated authority.
- Experience with Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tools in particular Project Online (desirable)
If this sounds like you, then click apply now.
+61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856