Senior Project Manager with prior experience in property/relocations experience within IT infrastructure (including fit outs, Audio Visual, Networks, etc) required for a 12mth contract.
The emphasis of this role is across the risk, quality and progress of IT projects to organisational standards, and ensuring the projects are completed on time, on budget and to quality standards.
- Manage the planning and delivery of complex and/or large projects to produce the solution deliverables.
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders to ensure project outcomes are met
- Execute a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal through development, test and final delivery.
- Identifies, estimates and presents cost, budget, schedule and business / technical risk for the project committing multiple resources.
- Property experience within IT infrastructure in commercial buildings
- Prior experience with Activity Based Working fit outs, AV and Networks
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- The ability to balance competing demands to ensure projects objectives are achieved
For more information please contact Robert Daniels on 0416 633 242 or apply now.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 8088 3610
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856