Our large Federal Government client requires the services of an experienced Senior Project Manager to work across a high profile program of work.
The services will include and not be limited to:
- Managing project activities using established project management methodologies;
- Developing project documentation to a high standard as specified by the Department's methodology within identified timeframes;
- Preparing and maintaining the project schedule;
- Building and developing stakeholder relationships;
- Managing project risks and issues and escalate as appropriate;
- Preparing progress reports;
- Managing resources for project;
- Preparing and managing budgets;
- Facilitating and conducting progress meetings, presentations and workshops;
- Acting as an escalation point for the projects and actively assisting in the traction and resolution of items raised;
- Producing talking points, program documentation and undertaking research and issue resolution independently and as directed by the Program SRO and Delivery Lead;
- Reviewing project governance to ensure it adheres to the Program and Department frameworks;
- Compiling a monthly Project Dashboard on behalf of the Delivery Lead; and
- Developing and maintaining strong effective working relationships with key management personnel and internal client base.
Specified Personnel will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Department's recordkeeping policy and practices.
Following the PRINCE2 Methodology, Specified Personnel will be expected to:
- Produce and provide input into a range of documentation that will be specific to business related outcomes;
- Maintain accurate documentation in relation to business and technical requirements; and
- Produce Program Board Submissions.
- Demonstrated Project Management experience;
- 5+ years' experience as a project manager
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proven understanding of the role of business areas in large projects;
- Proven ability to manage client expectations;
- Extensive experience in preparing high quality project management documentation (project plan, schedule, issues log, risk register, budget and implementation plan);
- PRINCE2 Practitioner certification;
- Significant experience as a senior project manager, managing multiple or complex application development projects under the PRINCE2 Methodology.
If you meet the above criteria and hold a baseline clearance please apply now!
+61 2 6213 5922
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).