Leading Government client in Sydney is looking for a Senior Project Manager on a 12 Months contract + possible extension.APPLY Now!
The resource will initially be expected to work across a number of projects within the Corporate IT, Program Delivery Team, initially on a program of works being delivered for internal Corporate Service client.
Immediate project work includes;
- Various application software / hardware upgrades, enhancements, integration and transition to support
- Business application remediation and delivering differing solutions to large portfolio of clients
- Support and where required lead patching of applications and deliver required solutions and or enhancements to existing solution to meet regulatory & compliance requirements
- Support and where required lead some of the works within enterprise governance, risk, compliance and assurance related projects to deploy solution and migrate data
The resource will have end to end accountability running multiple projects within a rolling program of works concurrently, reporting into the Program Manager and Project Delivery Practice Manager
The resource will be responsible for;
- Producing and maintaining project plan, schedule, budget and forecast
- Producing and maintaining project risks, issues & decisions register
- Producing regular status reports with updates on progress against milestones as well as trends on project health measures (Scope, Schedule, Budget, Resource & Benefits)
- Facilitating regular delivery meetings with project team to progress the project
- Represent your projects at Program governance meetings to escalate key risks, issues and decisions impacting health measures
The resource will deliver desired business outcomes by managing the risk, quality and progress of projects to organisational standards, ensuring compliance with governance and quality requirements. Resource will ensure that projects are completed on time, on budget, to agreed standards, and within agreed scope.
The resource we are looking for;
- Is able to work collaboratively in a matrix structure across organisational boundaries
- Is proactive and able to prioritise and manage, without conflict.
- Can work with key stakeholders to build out strategies and options from limited information
- Is hands on, getting involved in detailed analysis as and when required
- Open and transparent in all communications
Required Skills and Experience;
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in managing a wide range of information technology projects, preferably > 5 years, closer to 10 - including:
- Planning, dependency& resource management
- Financial management
- Vendor management: day to day, financials, commercials & procurement
- Active Management of risks & issues
- Status reporting & custom reporting for various stakeholder groups
- Projects managed to include having successfully designed, implemented and launching new IT services, ideally IT security services.
- Influencing & negotiating skills, including being able to deal with and manage conflict with different stakeholders, escalating where appropriate & required.
- Lead effective teams and build productive relationships with stakeholders
- Able to successfully prioritise, manage and deliver upon multiple streams of work
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills, tailored to the audience
- Solid analytical/problem-solving skills with capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems
- Experienced in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856