Our client is actively seeking an experienced ICT Project Manager to commence ASAP and lead a team managing strategic and operational projects.
- Sydney based + WFH
- Up to $1000 per day + Super
- Exciting challenge working for a high-profile client
The project manager will be accountable for developing, managing, and delivering projects for multiple programs. You will be expected to have extensive experience in a similar role and your day-to-day duties may include:
- Delivering programs, business cases, project submissions
- Communicating, reporting and scheduling.
- Managing a range of internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Develop risk management plans.
- Working with a variety of ICT professionals to complete projects at or below budget.
Essential Skills and Experience required
It's essential you have proven experience in a similar role with the following proven skills:
- Project Management qualifications
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Stakeholder engagement and Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of a range of Technologies
- Payments Platform PM experience
To be successful in this role you must have experience delivering large-scaled technology projects and have exceptional verbal and written communication abilities to deal with a range of stakeholders.
If you meet and exceed the above criteria and are looking for a new challenge APPLY NOW and if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me.