Are you an energetic and enthusiastic IT support professional looking to further develop your career while being able to deliver advanced technical customer solutions?
- Permanent Position
- CBD Based
- Career Development Opportunity
This locally owned organisation based in the CBD is looking for customer service focused people to join their growing, fun and dynamic team. As one of Adelaide's leading service support businesses, they have been setting the standard in their industry for professionalism and responsive service all while continuing to further develop a great reputation.
In this position you will work collaboratively with other team members, users and various stakeholders to deliver a reliable user-focused service for both internal and external customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and implement technical solutions in accordance with the project scope, plan, and budget;
- Support and assist the Project Manager in preparation and implementation of project delivery plans;
- Implement, manage and estimate project changes, including scope of works and budget;
- Provide technical pre-sales support;
- Create and maintain accurate site documentation.
You will possess:
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in a level 2/3 enterprise support role;
- Self-motivation and be able to work autonomous;
- An ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while working under pressure;
- Exceptional team player with a 'can do' attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to embrace and learn new technologies
- Ability to resolve issues & handle conflicting priorities in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Practical knowledge of Windows Desktop and Server platforms;
- The knowledge of troubleshooting methods to resolve complicated technical and/or non-technical issues while thinking on the spot;
- A relevant industry certification.
Technical requirements for this position are:
- Windows Server 2008 - 2019;
- Virtualisation - VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper V Clusters;
- Networking - Cisco, Dell & HPE;
- Cloud - Microsoft Azure, Office 365;
- Server Storage - Dell EMC & HPE
This dynamic and growing organisation prides itself on being there to support develop their staff through a range of extensive resources, vendor partnerships and internal/external training. As part of this position you will gain access to a valuable yearly training allowance that will help further develop your career.
If you have the skills and ability to be successful in this position, we'd love to hear from you.
Technology & Digital
+61 08 82146204
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).