- 4-month Contract
- Full-Time Opportunity
- Competitive Salary Rates
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a Government organisation that is now looking for a dedicated Senior Program Advisor to join an exciting new project. This person will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of strategic and innovative programs.
- Responsible for implementation and delivery of multiple concurrent projects
- Develop an implementation plan for launch of program through stakeholder collaboration
- Effectively manage, control and monitor risks and dependencies
- Work closely with procurement on tender requests
- Being the main point of contact for participants, mentors, facilitators, and stakeholders
- Previous experience as a project officer or project advisor
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and appropriate judgement of difficult situations
- Proven ability to adapt in situations that lack clarity and work to resolve hurdles.
Please feel free to reach out and register your interest for this role by sending me your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856