Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager for a challenging website consolidation project.
- Sydney based + WFH
- Up to $800 per day + Super
- Long-term contract
Our high-profile client is seeking a highly talented Product Manager to lead a team delivering feature enhancements and web consolidation. You will be responsible for taking the product from strategy through to initial idea, implementation, support and continuous improvement. Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Leading and managing product streams, validating product features and design
- identifying and resolving issues, and collecting and prioritising inputs
- Managing assigned product streams
- Conducting Research by consulting with key stake-holders
- Analysing and identifying risks and issues and recommending solutions
Essential Skills and Experience required
To be successful in your application it is essential that you are highly experienced as a Product Manager with proven experience in a similar role, some of the essential skills required include:
- Extensive experience in similar role
- Strong Leadership skills
- Understanding of a range of technologies
- Exceptional Strategic and Analytical Skills
- Project Management expertise
It is essential that you are highly capable of working both independently and part of a team to deliver large projects. You will be communicating with a range of key stakeholders, exceptional written and verbal communications skills will be essential to succeed in this role.
If you meet and exceed the above criteria and are looking for a new challenge APPLY NOW and if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me.