- 2x Positions Available
- Full-Time Opportunity
- Competitive Salary Rates
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a state government department that is now looking for a dedicated Senior Policy Officer to join an exciting new project. This person will develop and support the implementation of best practice policies, programs, projects, and activities.
- Lead projects, policy development and evaluation activities
- Provide policy advice to support the achievement of the department's objectives
- Research and evaluate associated policies to assess relevancy and potential impact on objectives
- Provide sound information and advice on current and emerging policy issues to a variety of Stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with key external and internal stakeholders
- Prepare high quality written reports, briefs, correspondence, and cabinet documents to inform decision making
- Previous experience within the health sector and leading government policy initiatives
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and appropriate judgement of difficult situations
- Proven ability to adapt in situations that lack clarity and work to resolve hurdles.
Applications close on Monday 30th of August 2021
Please feel free to reach out and register your interest for this role by sending me your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856