Our Federal Government Agency client are on the hunt for an experienced Senior Oracle Developer to join their Canberra team. This long-term contract opportunity will see you design, create and maintain Oracle applications in a range of environments covering the lifecycle of the product.
Candidates must possess:
- Demonstrated 5+ years of analysis, design and implementation experience in an Oracle environment
- Strong development, maintenance and administration expertise, including designing & re-engineering Oracle platforms
- Proven ability to work with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL languages
- Past experience in performing database performance assessment and optimisation
- Working knowledge in implementing high availability features of an Oracle database
- A strong understanding of XML, XPath and XQuery, able to analyze and create complex Xpath and Xquery statements
- Oracle Database Certified (Highly desirable)
Please note, Australian Citizenship is mandatory for this opportunity.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856