Role: Senior Network Engineer
Contract: till 06/06/2023
Number of extensions: possibility of multiple extensions
Location of work: ACT
Working arrangements: Hybrid Model
Our large Federal Government Client is seeking for an experienced Senior Network Engineer on an urgent basis!!
- You will be responsible for performing system upgrades and undertaking complex troubleshooting activities to ensure that network services are maintained as per contracted service level agreements. You will also be responsible for mentoring, training and providing guidance to junior staff
- Network administration (including backup, linux, security management, user account management, e-mail systems, webservers, internet access, firewall management, web proxy, firewall administration, DNS, load balancing, basic routing and switching for Juniper/Cisco and applications support).
- Support network and server hardware, software and applications on premises and cloud (AWS) services
- Resolve internally detected and client initiated service incidents in a quality manner and within client SLA.
- Implement and complete client initiated service and change requests in a quality manner and within client SLA.
- Own projects and project outcomes as required.
- Ensure consistent and professional communication with internal and external clients and stakeholders including updating Service Desk within required response times.
- Ensure documentation is correct and up-to-date (includes procedures, Knowledge Base articles, Networks Diagrams).
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Seven or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with CISCOs ESA platform.
- High Level Experience with routing & switching - Cisco/Juniper preferred
- High Level Experience with design, configuration and support of firewall technologies such as Fortigate, Palo Alto
- Experience with cloud services AWS
- Ability to interact with technical and management staff to develop and problem solve technical requirements.
- Experience with Web proxies - Netskope.
- Experience with Linux administration
- Experience in design, configuration and support of computing platforms such as Dell, VMWARE, Nutanix.
- Experience in monitoring tools such as Nagios, Cloudwatch or Cacti.
Please note, due to the nature of the work Australian Citizenship and an active NV1 clearance is mandatory
Interested?? Please hit APPLY NOW Button or you can also call on 0450813012 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856