Senior Network Communication Engineer
Seeking a Network Communications Engineer, 12 months contract for a Federal government data-centre relocation project, experienced in managing and maintaining large scale highly available internet facing networks.
Skillls and Experience:
- Data Centre Architecture experience with Cisco ACI including design, implementation and management.
- Expertise in the components of Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) fabric (Tenant, BD, VRF, EPG, APIC) and expertise in the integration of services and appliances with Cisco ACI deployments (including Load Balancers, Firewalls, VMware and Application Deployment Orchestration tools). o Experience with multiple geographic locations and multicast routing, QOS configurations in video platforms.
- Good experience in design, deployment and support of Data Centre networks utilizing industry best practices and Nexus 9k, 7K and 5K platforms, Nexus DC technologies such as vPC, FabricPath, OTV, VXLAN o 7+ years' experience as a Networking Engineer with solid Security skillset (CISSP, CISM). o Expert level skills in the support and administration of complex network environments utilising Cisco technologies including switching, routing and VoIP.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in managing and maintaining large scale highly available internet facing networks.
- Certified Cisco CCIE-Data Center and/or Routing and Switching. o Experience working with Wireless and Cisco ISE.
- Experience working with UCM, CUC, TMS, IM&P. o Experience working with application and network layer cryptography and virtualization. o Strong end-to-end project delivery experience.
- Proven experience putting together detailed design documentation. o Other network and security technologies experience such as Juniper, Fortinet, Riverbed WAN optimisation, F5 Load balancing, etc…
- Knowledge of Security Technology (Web proxy, IPS/IDS, IPSEC, DDOS etc).
- Strong understanding of LAN and WAN networking concepts - BGP and OSPF 5+ years
If it sounds like you please hit apply and submit your application asap.
+61 2 9249 8023
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856