We are currently seeking a proven Senior .Net Full-Stack Developer to join our Federal Government client on an exciting opportunity.
- Canberra Location
- Baseline Security Clearance Required (NV1 Preferred)
- 2 x 12 months - Long term contract opportunity
The required skills and experience for this role includes:
- Over 10 years .Net development experience (Framework / Core) working on large scale projects, with experience across all stacks (UI, Integration, Backend services, database design).
- Experience in database modelling and SQL Server development, with a full understanding of performance impact on query design.
- Extensive experience in the development of .Net systems with integration to heterogeneous systems, including integration with mainframe using different technologies such as ESB, MSMQ, RabitMQ and IBM MQ.
- Experience in software development factoring security at the centre of the design.
- Strong understanding of ISM.
- Extensive experience in software development implementing role base access, auditing and integration with AD, ADFS, LDAP, certificates authentication.
- Experience using CICD/DevOps/TFS, continuous integration, automated unit testing.
- Strong understanding of how large-scale software is deployed.
- Experience developing scalable web services using IIS, load balancers, web farms and/or single page applications
- Demonstrated relevant skills, experience and qualifications to provide the services.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5955
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856