Senior .Net Full-Stack Developer
The required skills and experience for this role includes:
- Over 10 years .Net development working on large scale projects, involved in all the different stacks (UI, Integration, Backend services, database design)
- Extensive skills in database modelling and SQL Server development, with full understanding of performance impact on query
- Extensive experience in development of .Net systems with integration to heterogeneous systems including integration with mainframe using different technologies such as ESB, MSMQ, RabitMQ and IBM
- Supporting the architects by working collaboratively to ensure that new components are designed by considering the business requirements, performance & security and are properly documented;
- Strong experience in software development factoring security at the centre of the design and knowledge of
- Extensive experience in software development implementing role base access, auditing and integration with AD, ADFS, LDAP, Certificates
- Experience using CICD/DevOps/TFS, continuous integration, automated unit testing and how large scale software is
Strong knowledge developing of scalable web services using IIS, load balancers and web farms.
- Excellent communication skills, with a can do attitude with eagerness to learn new skills, mentor junior team members and promote good development/engineering
- Having and agile mindset with experience in delivering software using agile techniques and also
- Capability to create detail design documentation and knowledge of UML, Visio and EA Sparx
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and Technical staff about all technical aspects projects, and attend and lead relevant meetings when required especially with consideration of the following:
- Perform problem solving and troubleshooting on complex business and technical issues;
- Security considerations in ICT systems design;
- Liaise with testers about testing strategies and processes; and
- Provide accurate timing estimates for project related works required for ICT system development and
- Participate in reviews of system specifications including software applications and ensure architectural compliance and enterprise objectives are achieved;
- Provide advice on design and implementation of system changes that will ensure they are maintainable, extensible and result in positive business outcomes.
Knowledge of the APS code of conduct.
A valid 'Baseline' or above security clearance is required.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6200 3410
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856