This large department plays a critical role in enhancing the lives of Queenslanders and currently have the need for a Senior .Net Developers to contribute technical leadership as part of the program, providing management and clients with a high level of guidance, expertise and advice in the design and development, delivery and support of technical solutions to enhance service delivery and productivity for the provision of client valued and effective support Services.
you will have responsibility for the following:
- Providing support, maintenance and fault diagnosis that contribute to the overall design of the application, and designing, developing and implementing enhancements as required including:
- Act as the routine contact point, prioritising and diagnosing incidents according to agreed procedures, investigating causes, seeking resolution and escalating unresolved incidents. Documents and closes resolved incidents according to agreed procedures.
- Coordination of, and design and implementation of, technical solutions, regular maintenance activities and support of new development and inter-agency initiatives with dependencies on complex database, including Reporting and apps, to ensure maximum application and database availability to clients at all times, adhering to departmental coding frameworks and policies and Incident, Change and Release Management practices. Defect rate and errors found in peer reviews to be at a rate acceptable to Business Systems Maintenance.
- Ability to adapt to, and continue, work previously developed by others.
- Knowledge of and experience in the Software Development Life Cycle phases, build process and testing methodology, advising and guiding others where appropriate.
- Maintains in depth knowledge of relevant technical skill sets, providing expert advice and executing specialised tasks.
- Ensure that relevant ICT solutions are delivered to clients' satisfaction on time and on budget, analysing client need and consulting and advising in line with agreements while maintaining, applying and ensuring compliance to the principles of ITIL framework used in the department.
- Provide high level advice and support to senior management in the provision of technical solutions including the transition of new developments, identifying potential problems and proposing alternative effective solutions to matters raised, representing the directorate on internal and external bodies as required.
- Provide leadership and direction to subordinate team members and/or technical teams in the planning, development and delivery of high quality solutions for customers, providing training and mentorship, monitoring performance, managing the analysis, design, development and implementation of solutions and initiatives where required, ensuring professional standards are maintained within the department and taking into account risk management, security, client focus and quality assurance
- Work collaboratively with other technical teams in the development of technology roadmaps and solution designs where required, investigating and advising on the potential impact of introducing new technology, working with key stakeholders to reach a decision regarding technology choices and ensuring that each design has been fully considered for application implications.
- Lead the development and review of test plans and technical requirements and design documentation for relevant applications where required.
- Inform and review standards, guidelines, policies, plans, strategies and processes relating to the delivery and support of application services to track, monitor, report, resolve or escalate issues, contributing to the creation of support documentation and raising improvement opportunities where appropriate.
To be successful in this role you will have to meet the following skillset criteria:
- Visual Studio.NET/TFS 2008-2015
- Windows Communication Framework
- Web Services
- Windows Services
- SQL Server/TSQL 2014
This is a great opportunity to secure a contract for a start on Friday 19th November 2021. You will be offered a 13-month contract with an option to extend and an hourly rate of up to $100 p/h.
Simply click Apply to upload you up to date resume.
+ 61 7 3632 3001
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856