We have a new exciting role for a Senior MuleSoft Integration Engineer on a 12 month contract.
You will be working on the Streamlined Curriculum Information Management (SCIM) project. The project is planning to overhaul the existing MuleSoft integrations to simplify the logic and business rules that were previously implemented. These integrations will involve working with the following systems/apps:
- SAP HR (Central HR management system)
- Syllabus+ (Central scheduling system)
- Staff Allocation Management (Custom built web app)
- Unit Code Mapping (Custom built web app)
- Undertake solution analysis, design, development and lifecycle management of APIs and integrations
- Develop, review and enhance documentation and code as required using formal SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) tools and documentation standards
- Liaise with vendors and business units and eSolutions capabilities to ensure the deliverables meet architectural, design and development patterns
- Provide specialist advice on integration architecture, design principles, and best practices to customers and colleagues
- Contribute to strategic planning and the achievement of business unit and goals in area of specialisation
- Provide technical direction, specific domain knowledge and advice to peers, working parties and project teams to ensure high-quality, timely and effective outcomes
- Contribute to a work environment of continuous review and improvement of business practices, operational processes and service provision
- Strong experience in design, development and implementation of complex system integrations on the MuleSoft platform
- Demonstrated skills in building system integrations following the API-led connectivity model, event driven architecture and use of messaging brokers such as AnyPoint MQ
- Experience working with tool sets including; UML diagramming; Development and testing tools, such as SOAP UI, Postman, AnyPoint Studio (Eclipse) or similar; SDLC tools, such as GoCD, Bitbucket, Artifactory; and other tools, including Java, Groovy, XML, JSON, MUnit, databases (MSQL, Oracle, RDS, Redis etc.)
- Experience with Agile project delivery using Jira and Confluence, contributing to feature planning to ensure realistic timeframes.
- Experience in IT Service Management processes such as Incident, Change, Release and Problem Management
- Is a current MuleSoft Certified Developer and optionally a MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect and/or Platform Architect
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills; with the ability to operate with a high degree of professional autonomy
- Highly-developed communication skills, both verbally and written, with sound listening and presentation delivery skills
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with stakeholders and explain technical solutions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders both in person and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and to strict deadlines
Hybrid working model - 3 days on site, 2 days remote.
0402 261 855
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856