An exciting opportunity is available to be part of an award-winning multi-year initiative to modernise Department's core business systems. This role will work within multi-discipline delivery teams, following agile principles to develop IT systems supporting business. Working closely with solution architects and other technical specialists the role will support design, development and deployment activities.
Under the direction of the Delivery Manager, Solution Architects and Technical Lead, this role will:
- Design, Build and Test web applications across the full development stack.
- Plan, document, and manage the deliverable tasks that are assigned to the team.
- Work with Business Analysts and End Users to translate functional specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment.
- Collaborate and mentor team members to promote team harmony and support cross-skilling professional development.
- Instill a culture of learning, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a team environment.
- Work with the delivery manager to support an agile delivery model.
- Undertake additional duties as required; Applicants must be highly motivated with a strong work ethic and able to work effectively in a multi-discipline team.
- Demonstrated in-depth experience over multiple years, and demonstrated skills in the design, build and implementation of modern web applications using the following:
- Enterprise Java Integration tools (e.g. J2EE, RESTful web services)
- TypeScript and ES6
- Demonstrated experience delivering solutions using agile values and practices supported by ICT system design practices and tools.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively and collaboratively in multi-discipline development teams.
It would be great if you have also demonstrated experience in or knowledge of the following:
- Pega (or similar BPM tool).
- Containerisation (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Demonstrated experience working with data storage technologies such as Elastic Search or Oracle DB.
Applicant must be AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN with an active Baseline clearance.
Ready to start in two - three weeks time.
Based in canberra.
Technology & Digital
Recruitment Account Manager
+61 0 6213 5911
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856