Are you an energetic and enthusiastic service focused IT Infrastructure Professional looking to move to Adelaide and join a delivery focused fun and dynamic group?
This leading managed service and solution provider based within walking distance to the Adelaide CBD is currently looking for someone with a real passion for technology, as well as proven experience in the delivery of IT Infrastructure solutions with a focus on Cloud Computing.
Working collaboratively with team members you will lead in the implementation of client solutions ensuring smooth delivery of their systems, infrastructure and applications. You will also be involved in the development of reference documents, architecture plans, operating procedures and security policies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- delivering proactive support services;
- troubleshooting and problem solving of desktop/server and networking systems;
- assist with change and incident management;
- supporting project work such as server installations, migrations, roll outs, office relocation and business networking (this may involve some out of hours technical work);
- writing, maintaining and updating client documentation and an internal wiki;
You will possess:
- 10+ years of experience in the traditional Microsoft stack across Desktop and Server platforms;
- proven practical experience with the Office Suite (Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive & Teams);
- familiarity with virtualization (VMware & HyperV);
- practical working knowledge of Azure cloud technologies (Iaas, AD, Storage and Site Recovery);
- the ability to work in a team environment;
- the knowledge of troubleshooting methods used to resolve complicated technical and/or non-technical issues;
- attention to detail;
- enthusiasm to consistently deliver exceptional customer service;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills;
If you have the skills and ability to be successful in this position, we'd love to hear from you.
Technology & Digital
+61 08 82146204
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856