Our Federal Government client is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Designer / Architect with an Australian Citizenship.
You will be responsible for producing the solution and infrastructure design (high level and low level) and working with storage arrays and networking design. You will be liasing with external government agency on transition of solutions, infrastructure, data and systems access.
You Must Have:
- Australian Citizenship
- Experience in Microsoft eco systems (Azure, MS365) and solutions for on premise and cloud services implementations.
- Experience in AWS eco systems and solution interacting across VPC
- Capabilities in Linux operating systems, F5 hardware application delivery controllers, Database platforms (MS SQL, Oracle)
- Enterprise grade storage arrays and networking design are required.
- Scoping and designing the overarching solution and infrastructure designs in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts, Project Managers and Solution and Infrastructure Designers.
- Making solution and infrastructure design decisions that ensure effective, secure, scalable, convergent, flexible and manageable solutions of high standards.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of migration plans.
- Following mandatory and recommended practices of the reference architects when designing solutions.
If the above opportunity sounds like you, click apply.
+61 2 9263 8648
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).