We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our team as an IDM Engineer. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Maintain the IdAM solution, including onboarding new services in a multi-cloud environment.
- Provide input to and adhere to underpinning policies and procedures related to access provisioning, removal, auditing, privileged access, etc.
- Actively drive automation initiatives to reduce manual effort.
- Collaborate with development and engineering teams to integrate the IdAM solution across multiple applications and environments.
- Work independently with limited supervision, responding to and prioritising competing and urgent requests efficiently.
- Manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting an IdAM solution in a multi-cloud environment.
- Experience administering one or more of Sailpoint, Azure Active Directory, or Cyberark (Preferred).
- Ability to obtain and maintain an NV1 clearance.
- Experience working in Government or providing services to Government agencies.
If you are a talented and motivated professional looking to contribute to a dynamic team, please apply today.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856