- A07 level role
- Initial 6 month contract with extensions
- Paying up to $78/hr + super
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking for a Senior ICT Procurement Specialist to join the team.
This is an AO7 level role, immediate start and will continue for at least 6 months. There's lots of projects coming up, so you will be busy!
What to expect:
- Develop category initiatives, identify cost saving opportunities, lead sourcing projects, engage in supplier negotiation, establish and maintain supplier relationships.
- Lead on sourcing for all Technology activities including software, hardware and all projects
- Develop contracts, establish evaluation plans and provide advice on strategy, contract administration and procurement practices
- Apply innovative thinking to procurement strategy development to support business outcomes
- Develop procurement strategies and documentation including procurement plans
- Review and refine specifications to ensure that the business requirements are adequately defined
- You have previous experience within procurement, ideally within the Government environment managing ICT categories
- You are innovative and a thought leader, ready to add value to the department
- You enjoy building relationships with all stakeholders
- You are autonomous in decision-making, whilst following Government guidelines and procurement policies
+ 61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856