Join a leading global cloud consultancy currently based in Melbourne CBD who are looking to grow their team to help with their multiple projects. this cloud engineer role is IAAS focused and also has a on-call requirement.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Advanced experience with Azure Networking
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Windows Servers 2008 and above
- VMware Experience
- Experience building and maintaining cloud-native applications in Azure
- Strong PowerShell Knowledge
- Experience with Office 365
Nice to Have Experience:
- Experience with DevOps in Microsoft Azure
If you feel the above role is the next step you'd like to take in your career, APPLY NOW!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856