Fusion Middleware Developer
Initial contract duration: 12 months
Extension: Up to 24 months
- Resolve intricate problems and deliver solutions of superior quality.
- Analyse technical requirements at a high level to support project assessment with suggested solutions.
- Engage in the technical design and development of exceptionally complex custom solutions, and/or standard conversion and migration solutions.
- Supervise the release, ensuring smooth go-live production support, and maintenance for the team's developments.
- Proactively share knowledge and expertise as a subject matter expert, offering assistance and mentorship to less experienced colleagues.
- Ensure adherence to endorsed software development methodologies.
- Support development teams to ensure the realization of high-quality custom solutions.
- Lead and oversee team operations, including managing work priorities and resource allocation.
- Sustain and support existing systems/technology for day-to-day operations.
- Report on the attainment of business outcomes, key performance indicators, and quality assurance within the designated responsibility area.
- Create and review various written materials, including technical and corporate documentation.
- Provide detailed, specialized technical advice to senior executives as needed.
- Monitor and manage work output and quality against established performance standards.
- Attend interagency meetings and forums to influence business outcomes and
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience as an Oracle Fusion Middleware development specialist with:
- Development in Oracle Fusion Middleware services; and
- Building integration services for various systems such as Siebel, SAP, OPA, IDM, and/or ADFS.
- Applied experience with the following FMW technologies.
- Oracle SOA Suite 12C
- Oracle Service Bus,
- BPEL, Mediator
- Oracle Web Service Manager
- Oracle API Gateway/IBM Data Power
- Web Services, WSDL/WADL, SOAP, XSLT, XQUERY, XML, REST/JSON
- Oracle RDBMS 12c and PL/SQL development
- Proven experience in the design and documentation of WSDL/WADL (SOAP/REST) based services, including preparing of Service Contract and Interface Mapping documents, applying standards and best practise patterns
- Sound experience with configuration and hosting services in Web Logic Server, Oracle API Gateway and/or IBM Data Power
Click APPLY button now if you are looking for your next assignment!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856