- Creative agile development environment
- Develop in house software products
- International company with head office based in Adelaide CBD
- Outstanding culture proven by high retention rates
- Subsidiary of ASX 200 listed company
Our client is a leading credit solutions company operating throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia. Growing rapidly, they are looking for an experienced Fullstack .Net Developer to join the team on a full-time, permanent basis.
As Senior Fullstack software developer, you will join an established team and be responsible for design, development, and implementation of new software products, features and upgrades to the in-house software application, that is the core of the business.
- Research, design and develop web solutions using Microsoft C# .net.
- Develop, code and document front-end and back-end modules using React/Angular and C# .net.
- Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing modifications.
- Document the application specifications and translate technical requirements into application code.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to architectural specifications.
- Conduct Unit testing and work with Testers to address issues.
- Deliver high-quality projects on a consistent basis with good time management.
To be considered, you will ideally bring:
- 3 + years of experience in designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining web-based applications with core strength in developing with C#.
- Understanding of API Security Best Practices.
- UI and web design capabilities.
- The capacity to design and create usable interfaces encompassing both desktop and mobile devices with responsive design techniques.
- Experience with Git and Visual Studio
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English.
Culture & Benefits:
- Outstanding Employee benefits program.
- Free espresso coffee and drinks
- Paid volunteer days | Paid leisure leave days.
For a confidential conversation and to be considered, please send through your updated CV.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856