Due to extensive growth, one of Adelaide's leading Fin-tech organisations are now seeking a Senior Full Stack .NET Developer to join their rapidly growing team, based in the CBD.
Whilst reporting to the Software Development Manager, you will be responsible for producing high-level code to develop new features, which will further enhance the product.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The day-to-day role will entail:
- Working with our Azure-hosted architecture
- Development of our ASP.NET MVC application
- Development of custom .NET integration applications - Web API and other services
- Development of Azure WebJobs and using other Azure services
- Working with our advanced data warehouse (Azure SQL Database)
- Assisting with business analysis and design of new features
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience as a software developer
- Experience with the Agile methodology
- Experience with Azure services
- C# .NET
- ASP .NET, MVC, Core
- Azure SQL Database or Microsoft SQL Server 2016+
- Web API
- Software integration experience
- Strong communication and documentation skills
Must hold (issued within the last 6 months) or be willing to obtain a National Police Certificate.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunities to advance your career in the areas of software development and business analysis
- Working on an innovative product in the Financial Services industry revolutionising the management of data
- Collaborating with colleagues who have a large breadth of Development and Financial Advice industry knowledge
- Be a valued member of a team in a great work environment, located in the newly refurbished offices in the Adelaide CBD
+61 8 8214 6241
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856