Due to extensive growth, this market-leading, South Australian business is now seeking an experienced Senior Full Stack .NET Developer to join their newly furbished office, based in CBD.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunities to advance your career in the areas of software development
- Working on an innovative product, using cutting edge software
- Join an exciting business with huge growth trajectory
- Be a valued member of a team in a great work environment, located in the newly refurbished offices in the Adelaide CBD
Job tasks and responsibilities
The day-to-day role will entail:
- Working with our Azure-hosted architecture
- Development of our ASP.NET MVC application
- Development of custom .NET integration applications - Web API and other services
- Development of Azure WebJobs and using other Azure services
- Working with our advanced data warehouse (Azure SQL Database)
- Assisting with business analysis and design of new features
- Mentoring other developers
Skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience as a software developer
- Experience with the Agile methodology
- Experience with Azure services
- C# .NET
- ASP .NET, MVC, Core
- Azure SQL Database or Microsoft SQL Server 2016+
- Web API
- Software integration experience
- Strong communication and documentation skills
Must hold (issued within the last 6 months) or be willing to obtain a National Police Certificate. We're also actively shortlisting these roles and interviews are taking place immediately.
+61 8 8214 6241
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).