This department collaborates across government to enable and support agencies to deliver game-changing Queensland Government Services that are easy to use. The team, work in a collaborative and agile way. There are numerous products under development and new ideas, innovations and partnerships are encouraged. They are looking for key team members that are keen to be involved in delivering simpler, clearer and faster public services for Queenslanders by listening to customers, understanding the customer experience and looking for more efficient ways to improve service access and delivery.
As the Senior Full stack Developer, you will:
- Work with the Lead Developer and other team members to deliver a new Whole of Government Developer Portal for the Graph API integration platform (GAPI) which provides a WofG API gateway and integration framework and on the Digital Experience Platform (DXP) product (front-end portal for online customer services), all to support the building of digital customer services and facilitate cross-agency information sharing.
- Work within a central platform engineering team responsible for product development and enhancements to the self-service Developer Portal to support a good Developer Experience (DX) for developer onboarding, API documentation, interactive API explorer, registering client applications, manage fine-grained authorisation policies and publishing APIs into a catalogue. Full stack working includes building integrations with backend management systems to provision developer access, credentials and manage system configuration.
- Work closely with the Product Manager and other stakeholders, to achieve ongoing productive partnerships and to ensure customer needs are well understood, widely shared and actionable.
- Work in a team to ensure a collaborative culture that fosters product-centric mindset, constantly iterating and improving to deliver quality digital products and services.
- Ensure that all operations, process and practices operate within all relevant legislative and government standards.
- Be available to be on call and/or undertake after hours work if required during key project stages
Your skills for this role will be assessed against what knowledge, skills and learned experiences you can bring to the team and the role, including your personal qualities and your potential for development.
We will consider your capability and experience in:
- Working in a product-focused team
- React.js and Node.js, plus Vue.js and Angular would be desirable
- Front-end single page application (SPA), application architecture eg patterns for routing, state management (Apollo GraphQL client), authentication, feature flags, forms & validation
- Working with UI libraries and design systems, including knowledge of HTML5, CSS frameworks, responsive design
- Strong experience integrating with APIs using GraphQL & REST
- Experience developing Node.js API services (REST or GraphQL) using Typescript
- Unit, Integration and end-to-end testing
- Cloud technologies, exposure to AWS services is vital (Lambda, Dynamo etc)
- CI/CD and automation
- JIRA, Confluence and GitLab/GitHub
- Ability to lead and work in an agile and DevSecOps environment with a focus on collaboration and continuous improvement.
To be considered for this 6-month contract submit your up-to-date resume and a 1-2 page statement of suitability. You will be paid an hourly rate of up to $95.
+ 61 7 3632 3001
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856