Our client is seeking a Senior ETL Developer with extensive Data Warehouse expertise to join a leading government agency asap.
- Sydney based + WFH
- Up to $800 per day + Super
- Long term work available
Our high-profile client is seeking a highly experienced ETL Developer to analyse, test and validate date specifications and coordinate and control information acquisition and management.
- Work with key stakeholders to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate requirements
- Work with stakeholders to determine solutions to capture and store date in Data Warehouse
- Develop, test and implement info acquisition and management solutions
- Maintain data quality standards, test data standards, improve quality of data in DW
Essential Skills and Experience required
To be successful in your application it is essential that you are highly experienced as an ETL Developer with proven expertise in a similar role. Some skills required:
- SQL Expert, SSRS
- Experience with Snowflake
- Extensive Data migration expertise
- Experience using Salesforce and Guidewire
To be effective in this role it is also essential you have great verbal and written communications skills to work with key stakeholders and business owners.
If you meet and exceed the above criteria and are looking for a new challenge APPLY NOW.