Leading company based in the CBD is looking for a Senior Dynamics CRM Developer. 12 Months Fixed Term contract. Immediate Start. APPLY NOW!!!
12 MONTHS FIXED TERM ROLE. ANNUAL PACKAGE ON OFFER!!
As a Dynamics CRM Developer, you will be responsible for the below mentioned:
- Develop the system using Dynamics CRM 365, in accordance with corporate strategy, current policy and approved project plans
- Develop the mobile capabilities of Dynamics CRM 365
- Manages Dynamics CRM solutions across multiple environments
To be successful for the role, you will have experience with the below mentioned:
- Experience in developing, customising and administering Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions (including skills in JScript, Plugins, custom workflows, Power Apps and iOS/Android client)
- Developing using Dynamics CRM SDKs, Dynamics CRM APIs and console apps for both on-premises and online environments
- Administering databases using Microsoft SQL Server o administering Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions including portals
- Configuring/customising integration of SharePoint with Dynamics CRM
- Creating and deploying web services for integration with Dynamics CRM
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite of applications
If you think you are suitable for the role, then apply now following the link below.
DYNAMICS CRM, MICROSOFT 365, POWER APPS.
IT Account Manager - Goverment
+61 2 9263 8632
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856