A leading Government client is looking for a Senior Developer (Java) to join their team. 9 months contract plus potential extension. APPLY NOW!!
- 5+ years of IT Application Development experience
- Hands on experience in the Analysis, Design and Developments using J2EE and Enterprise Architecture Patterns with proficiency in
o Service Oriented Architecture and Cloud Based application development.
o Application Server environment JBoss 7.
o OpenShift Platform, Docker
o Database design preferably Oracle 11g and above, SQL
o Web front-end technologies e.g., HTML5, XML, CSS, AJAX, Web Services
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to meet tight timelines for project deliverables within existing systems and constraints.
- Worked in a team environment with Excellent Communication skills including documenting system solution
- Experience in integrating Enterprise application such as SAP using middle-ware technology.
- Data migration experience
- Experience in technical documentation
- Analysis, solution design & architecture, participation in requirements gathering workshops with business users.
- Technical and Solution design & architecture documentation.
- Development and unit testing.
- Deployment of software to various development, test and production environment, and co-ordinate with other technical teams.
- Support and coordination with System Testers
- Other duties as required
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856