One of South Australia's leading non-for-profit organisations are now seeking an experienced Senior DB2 Database Administrator to join their friendly team, based in Adelaide CBD.
The successful candidate will join the business on a 12 month fixed-term contract, with the opportunity to extend.
whilst reporting to the Head of Infrastructure, this role will require you to completely lead the design and development of all DB2 databases.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The day-to-day role will entail:
- DBA for Linux UNIX and Windows (LUW).
- Lead the design and development of DB2 databases.
- Manage, maintain and support DB2 databases, including providing input into the strategic direction of data warehouses and data environment and recommendations of tools, technologies and products.
- Monitor and maintain the quality of DB2 databases and provide recommendations accordingly.
- Assist and provide database related advice to the development team to ensure efficient and high-quality business systems.
- Daily DB monitoring / checking alerts.
- Assist in Linux patching.
Skills and experience
- A minimum of five years of experience with DB2.
- Solid understanding and experience with DBA for Linux UNIX and Windows (LUW).
- Established problem diagnosis and resolution skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IBM License Metric Tool (ILMT).
- Proven ability to provide guidance and instructions to peers and customers.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary & benefits.
- Opportunity to work from home (WFH)
- Working for an innovative business in the non-for-profit industry.
- Collaborating with colleagues who have a large breadth of industry knowledge.
- Be a valued member of a team in a great work environment, located in the Adelaide CBD.
+61 8 8214 6241
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856