Currently seeking a Senior Data Quality Lead to work with a leading Consultancy based in Sydney.
Working in the wider Enterprise Data Management team, your focus will be to support and drive the existing Group Data Teams. You strength's will lie in delivery, as you will be expected to identify and manage data quality issues across the business.
Using the Enterprise metadata repository, you will be proficient in data quality management on a big scale including strong skills in effectively managing data issues, identification/remediation of enterprise issues with the ability to guide existing teams in the business to achieve the best data quality management processes.
The ideal candidate would have experience working with multiple teams/groups within business as you will be required to develop and maintain cement strong relationships.
Responsibilities include/not limited to:
- Strong ability to measure and monitor data effectively
- Head up the Enterprise Quality Working Group
- Leading groups to highest level of data implementation possible
- Drive Data Quality Issue Management
- Enterprise Data Quality Triage
- Implement Data quality using Informatica IDQ
- Lead business support - IDQ platform
- Lead the EDM Data team
- Analysis of Enterprise data quality issues with solutions
To be considered for this role you will hold:
- At least 10 + years experience working in Data Management teams (Data Quality)
- Strong stakeholder communication and management skills
- Ability to design DQ measurement metrics (past experience leading DQ tools)
- Ability to draft DQ operating roadmap/models
- Skills in rectifying DQ issues (regulatory)
- Ability to coordinate/relate with financial bankers
- Defining data and business rules including data controls
- Technical project experience (Data)
- Financial Services experience
- Data governance and metadata management tools - Axon, Collibra, IGC
- Imformatica IDQ experience
- Exposure to risk management
If you are interested in knowing more, please do APPLY now and I can be sure to contact you.
+61 2 9249 8052