My client a leading financial services organisation is looking for a senior data engineer to join their team on this initial 6 month contract position
About the role
You will play a key role in servicing the Data engineering requirements of this organisation, working as part of small project-based teams you will be responsible for overseeing and upskilling more junior members of the team as well as performing hands on Data Engineering coding:
- Designing the dataflows
- Work closely with internal stakeholders
- Provide scalable solutions
- Some data analysis tasks as required
To succeed in this role, you will be highly proactive and have significant experience as a Data Engineer in complex environments providing hybrid cloud and on-prem solutions.
- Experience with cloud technology GCP, AWS or Azure
- Expert knowledge of ETL tools
- Expert level python is required
- CI/CD experience and knowledge of version control such as Git
- Experience with ML pipes and AI/ML environments is highly desirable
- Previous experience within Financial Services is advantageous
As the successful candidate you receive a competitive daily rate, work on interesting projects and a high chance of extending beyond this initial 6 month project.
If you feel you fit the above profile, APPLY NOW!
Due to a high number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
Technology & Digital
BI, Data & Analytics
+61 3 9604 4206