Are you a Senior Architect looking to take the next step within your career?
Our client is a local and established consultancy firm based here in the heart of Canberra. They're actively seeking a Senior Consultant to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
About the Opportunity
You are a highly experienced Senior Architect who is looking to progress into a role that is technical, leadership and account growth focused. This role will see you less "on the tools" as an Architect.
Some of your main duties will include:
- Ensure architecture ownership and excellence across a diverse client base.
- Define/deliver technical projects, strategies and architectures.
- Ensure optimal outcomes in client satisfaction and technical governance.
- Create and maintain business and enterprise architectures.
- Consulting experience with leadership aspects.
- Strong experience in architecture, sales, consulting and delivery.
- Expert knowledge of Architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF).
- Proven delivery and relationships with Governmental clients (prior Defence exp is desirable).
- Ideally, 10 years experience within a similar leadership role.
Please note, due to the nature of the work, a current Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance is mandatory.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).