This large Federal Government agency requires a Conformance Manager to join the Digital Strategy Division. You will be responsible for guiding the establishment operation, and maintenance of Agency conformance services under the direction of the Director of Conformance and Assurance and in alignment with the Agency's Conformance Framework. This includes strategic planning and delivery of conformance functions including the establishment and future management of the conformance service operational support teams.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Apply a risk-based approach to the development and continuous improvement of conformance services to ensure identified risks are being appropriately controlled.
- Drive the establishment and operationalization of new conformance services to meet agency workplan objectives.
- Lead the response to conformance related events and incidents associated with Agency products and services.
- Follow all Agency policies, procedures and instructions and take reasonable care for your own health, safety and wellbeing in the workplace.
- Lead and manage a team to operate conformance services for Agency products and services to meet workplan objectives and demonstrate Agency values
- Foster strong productive relationships within the Division, across the Agency and with key external stakeholders, with a focus on leveraging expertise and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain a positive culture of 'continuous improvement', whereby lessons learnt around conformance activities are identified, communicated and implemented.
- Escalate risks or issues to the Director, Conformance and Assurance as required
As the successful incumbent you will possess:
- Demonstrated capability to lead a team with diverse skill sets to deliver outcomes against competing priorities and deadlines
- Facilitates cooperation and partnerships within the team and across the Agency.
- Listens, understands and adapts to audience
- Values individual differences and diversity
- Guides mentors and develops people
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with an ability to undertake systematic analysis and draw accurate conclusions, based on evidence.
- Excellent written skills, with the ability to tailor messages to suit diverse audiences and translate complex data results into plain language
- Experience in a role related to conformance or quality assurance.
- Experience in managing risk relating to digital health in a clinical context highly desirable
- Experience in managing teams.
- Requirement to obtain and maintain relevant national policy check, and security clearance in which Australian Citizenship is a condition of eligibility
This is an outstanding opportunity to add value to digital strategy division for the duration of this 12-Month Contract. You will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate with the possibility of further extensions.
+ 61 7 3632 3001
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856