- Grade 9/10 level
- Contract to end of year
- Manage and implement content, provide guidance and recommendations
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking for Senior Communications professional to join the team.
This is an initial 8 month contract and will likely extend.
What to Expect:
- Develop and deliver high quality and effective communication strategies and plans to support the department's business objectives
- Produce engaging and accessible content across a variety of formats and audiences
- Ensure the agency and all stakeholders are providing information that is coordinated, consistent and aligned to the communication and media strategies for the entire agency
- Managing complex communication projects with a range of dependencies
- Previous government experience
- Advanced demonstrated experience in writing for the web with experience developing, editing, producing, and reviewing content for a range of platforms and targeted audiences/segmentation.
- You can analyse problems and find pragmatic solutions that meet business needs while progressing communication priorities
- Demonstrated ability to engage and work collaboratively with a variety of internal subject matter experts
Applications close: Wednesday 31 April
+ 61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856